How much does it cost?
- Ram Promaster 2500 159” Wheelbase- Starting at: $67,500 assuming an approximate $35,000 for the vehicle in addition to the $32,500 for the conversion (wihtout a shower). If a shower is wanted the conversion cost starts at $37,000 so around $72,000 total.
How much with all the add ons?
- Because there are virtually endless options and combinations of options, it's difficult to give a “maximum cost” for the van. We are happy to give you a more precise quote if you pick out the add-ons you would like!
Do you offer financing?
- Yes! The Ram and Ford dealership we work with is able to finance the entire vehicle, including our conversion costs, as an auto loan, and the Mercedes dealership we work with is willing to finance the vehicle and 20% of the conversion.
Will you convert other vans?
- Yes! We have a deal with our local Ram, Ford, and Mercedes dealerships. We are also happy to do custom conversions on any van you bring us.
How can I reduce the cost?
- We are happy to convert a used vehicle you bring to us, or subtract parts from the baseline model to get down to your price.
What’s the warranty on this vehicle?
- The warranty on new vehicles is RAM’s standard 3 year or 36,000 mile warranty. The warranty on the conversion is also a 3 year or 36,000 mile warranty, excluding appliances which use their manufacture warranties.
How do I place an order?
- Give us a call or shoot us an email!
What's the turnaround time?
- It takes approximately 2.5 months from when we receive the vehicle until it’s sitting in your driveway! This time can lengthen depending on back orders.
How tall is the ceiling?
- The Ram Promaster is tall enough for someone 6’2” to stand up fully in.
Can you order the 136” wheelbase with a shower?
What runs off of solar?
- Every electrical component of the conversion is run off of solar except the optional water heater.
How does the water heater work then?
- If you choose to get the water heater addon it works on an on demand basis: you turn on the vehicle for approximately 5 minutes in order to have enough hot water for a shower.
How long will I have power if the weather is bad?
- With poor weather and minimal electric usage (fan, refrigerator, and lights) you can expect to have 1-2 days worth of power banked, but keep in mind every time you run your engine you will be recharging the power bank as well.
How does a composting toilet work?
- Please check out this link to read about how the nature’s head composting toilet system we use works!
How do I have room to take a shower if the toilet is in the bathroom?
- You can shower while seated or since the toilet is a self contained unit, it is secured to the floor using velcro which means it can easily be moved outside the shower while you shower and then placed back in.
How big is the bed… really?
- We have a standard Full sized mattress, BUT our custom cushions which lie on the bench on the drivers side when the bed is down have the same height as the mattress adding to the size of the bed making it a Full length and Queen width.
What is the gas milage?
- The gas milage is abour 18 MPG with the roof rack and solar panels installed.
Is there a freezer?
- The refrigerator has a freezer component in it. Check out the fridge we use here!
Are these considered Class B RV’s?
- Our conversions are not classified as class B RV’s but rather stay as regular vehicles. While our vehicles do have an electrical hookup to connect to your standard RV or home power they do not need a sewer or city water hook up.